An electromagnetic RF device that increases internal tissue temperature and forces the movement of fluids in the treated area. This leads to stimulation of the target tissue, allowing it to regrow and repair itself in an optimal environment.
This carefully controled increase in temerapture, or hyperthermia, has several documented benefits, including:
- improved microcirculation
- acts quickly against pain sensations
- stimulates the internal regeneration process, balancing the ionic exchanges in the area
- reinforces and increases the efficiency of other treatments
- concentrates and absorbs drugs into the target area