UPDATE: due to the current lockdown in Melbourne, this event has been rescheduled to 20 July, 2021.
Join us for an exciting day of aesthetics training in HIFU (face & body sculpting) and Clinical Skin Clear (superficial lesion removal).
Clinical Skin Clear: FREE | 10am – 1pm
Grow your business with the unique capability to remove a wide range of skin lesions and superficial capillaries. Clinical Skin Clear combines Radio Frequency and High Frequency technologies to target the fluids in lesions and vaporise and/or coagulate them before your eyes. Join us at this hands-on workshop for an in-depth training on the best treatment outcomes.
During this workshop, we will cover:
- the fundamentals of the removal of minor skin irregularities
- what kind of lesions can be treated & how to identify these lesions
- step-by-step walkthrough of treatments on various skin lesions and superficial capillaries
- live treatment demonstrations & hands-on practice
- advanced tips for treatment optimisation & maximising customer delight
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about the most in-demand technologies and complete your essential Clinical Skin Clear training.
HIFU: $250 | 1.30pm – 5pm
Join us for this hands-on workshop to discover the latest techniques and innovations in the world of HIFU. This workshop is perfect for beauty therapists, nurses or medical practitioners looking to offer face & body sculpting in their clinics and who want to see a difference while performing the treatment.
We’ll cover the fundamentals of HIFU for medical aesthetics and dive into some of the more technical and less accessible points of:
- How to provide painless treatments without compromising the amazing results you promised
- What else HIFU can be used for (for example, to fill collagen, break fat cells in double chins or even out hyperpigmentation caused by ageing)
- What depths to use in order to achieve various results and how to tailor treatments to match your client’s concerns
Bring a model (must be booked in advance) and give HIFU a go under the guidance and supervision of a highly qualified therapist.
Registration cost: $250 (redeemable towards purchase of machine or additional training within 2 months of course date). This fee includes:
- Up to 3 staff members (inc. model if applicable) from the same clinic
- Lunch and refreshments